The NEXT SALE

So... how many knives are up for sale today? Is it 10 or 20?

In other words, will this be over in .004 seconds, or .008 seconds?

Good luck, ninjas.

TR

So... how many knives are up for sale today? Is it 10 or 20?

In other words, will this be over in .004 seconds, or .008 seconds?

Good luck, ninjas.

TR
From Nathan's FS Thread he just posted:

"There are fifteen knives available in this sale. The knives in the picture are not the knives you will receive. I'm sharpening now and they can ship next week.
[cont.]
I like to do the first sale of a new knife here so I can post and lock so folks and read and understand without being a hurry. Our next sale will be another batch of these in two weeks out on the main "fixed blade for sale forum" here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/
"

So based on that, it should last .006 seconds! :D

How many 4V units are available? I don't see the Qty stated or I've totally overlooked that info!

Edit: 15, duh to me!

^^^ I missed the 15 in the post. Thanks. Whatever... it will be over faster than my chances with cute redhead at high school prom.

Yep.
I am hoping that folks see that they aren't as tough as the D3V bladed and are scared off. I want a O4V, so the less competition, the better.

No, the next sale is scheduled for June 30, out on the main fixed blade for sale area. He just hadn't had the time to update "The Next Sale" page prior to your request.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but as this thread pertains to the sales threads I'll go ahead and a mod can move if appropriate. What's the opinion or general rule of claiming knives on a sale thread. Is it OK to edit your post after the fact? Changing quantities and such?

Back