The NEXT SALE

I know that D3V is more superior but for the purposes which he had stated, the one in D2 is not going to be any slouch as compared to its tougher sibling! I'd say, go for whichever that the opportunity presents first!

Pushing the NASK out a week. Sorry but it's too much scramble to have them ready to go next week. First run on a new pattern there are a few details in my process we're working out. sorry (not sorry)

Some kind of something on Friday 25th here on the CPK subforum. Something weird?

HDFK D2 prototypes here on the CPK subfoum on Friday September 1st.

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

^ Jo and I hope to see you there.

Tomorrow is Friday. I wonder if something fun will happen?

Damn - I will be doing SAR Training in the woods tomorrow, no way in hell I'm gonna be around to see what's in store.

Anyone want to proxy for me?

I don't even know what it may be - but I'm willing to bet it's a knife....from CPK....and that's all I need to know. :)

Pushing the NASK out a week. Sorry but it's too much scramble to have them ready to go next week. First run on a new pattern there are a few details in my process we're working out. sorry (not sorry)

Some kind of something on Friday 25th here on the CPK subforum. Something weird?

HDFK D2 prototypes here on the CPK subfoum on Friday September 1st.

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

^ Jo and I hope to see you there.

D3V prosthetic??? Maybe something along the lines of what Freddy Krueger had?

Hmmmm. The plot thickens. Something weird?

I heard it just happens to be a 1:2 size replica of Lorien's handle inspiration mounted on a plaque commemorating 1000 unit sales of CPK & LA collaboration pieces. To scale otherwise it would be over the 75lbs weight limit for the post and would need to be shipped freight. Solid D3V.

This explains why Nathan is behind on knives.

I heard it just happens to be a 1:2 size replica of Lorien's handle inspiration mounted on a plaque commemorating 1000 unit sales of CPK & LA collaboration pieces. To scale otherwise it would be over the 75lbs weight limit for the post and would need to be shipped freight. Solid D3V.

This explains why Nathan is behind on knives.
I just hope it was milled, not sculpted.

Back