The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

In for two, thanks Barry and Charlie for all your work and thanks for all your help with me keeping the collection complete, this year for the first time in 11 years I was able to pick up two. :)

I'm glad to hear you got one/two! I look forward to your annual "all the forum knives" photo. :thumbsup:

Thank you Charlie and Barry! I'm excited and looking forward to my first TC Barlow!
Dave

Got my order in for one, which should be enough, except that the feeding frenzy leaves me vaguely uneasy about not picking up a second. Having spent a much larger piece of change on twenty tons of driveway rock yesterday, I think I will just sit tight until the feeling passes.

Thank you Barry and Charlie for doing all the work, and carrying the risk. I'm sure that must leave you feeling uneasy until you have recouped.

An make sure we all thank Charlie and Barry, these knives take p a lot of time and money and we should all be grateful they are able to help us out on these!! Thank you guys and looking forward to getting these in hand

Are these still not coming out till mid-late August or did something change?

Had a coworker ask because he had to pay upfront vs when shipping. Assume that is just because its a bladeforums knife and we are getting at the low cost.

In another thread Charlie said they would be out in early September, as of now. It can always change.

My order is in.

Barry, and all involved, thank you again for all the work and stress you carry in doin this for everyone. Sitting this one out, but Im lovin those Tiburons you have in stock. ;)

I think its pretty sweet to get a TC at 85 bucks and the only TC to be in micarta...so thanks to all involved!

Last edited:
Got my order in for 1. Last year I had just started in the traditional forum when the BF knife came out. I went with Charlie's ebony version instead as I did not feel apart of the forum yet. I am not disappointed at all, the ebony #35 is one of my favorite edc's. Now I'm very excited because this will be my first official BF knife and it's a Barlow to boot. :)

Had an odd day today. Broke my phone, had some "extra" electronics in a car go straight bizarre while doing 140 mph +, and got to easily order a TC Barlow(2).

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

Whoo Hoo I got my order in before they all ran out. I have never been able to secure a GEC Barlow before. They went too quickly. Now I will have one!

Got my order in.
Thank you for all your work, making this year's knife come to life.

Back