The OFFICIAL 2017 BLADEFORUMS KNIFE purchasing thread

Placed my order. Thanks to everyone involved! Looking forward to this one!

Thanks very much, placed my order too. It's going to be a long wait till September !

Ordered paid and got my confirmation! Thanks Charlie, spark, gunstockjack, and any others I may not have mentioned for doing this and thanks bladeforums for giving us a place to discuss these and allowing the forum knives to be made

Did you complete your order? If you go back to Barry's site, do you still have a knife in your cart? Someone earlier commented that they didn't complete the purchasing process, and I'm just spitballing here.

I hope you don't take offense to me suggesting this, I'd just hate you missing out if I could have helped in some tiny way.

I thought that I did but after checking with PayPal to confirm no charges I checked and sure enough I had not finished the last step! I got in just in time, I bet they are gone by tonight:)

I think that these being still available nearly 2 days after being offered speaks to the fact that these really are a "forum" knife, in so much that you have to be a regular visitor to the forum to know that they are for sale (and most importantly, pay attention to the stickies ;-) I had been following all of the threads and in my mind, after Charlie had mentioned these would be made after the rendezvous, I had not given thought to a "pre" order and just guessed that they would go up for sale around then. Luckily I was catching up on the forums after a hectic weekend (Kids finished up school) and happened to see it. Thanks again to all involved!

I am not seeing how many are left in stock on the page. I just ordered 1 and it only says "in Stock"

Update: I see there are 31 left

Got my order in. Thank you to the great men who made this happen and those who have added their input to create such a knife. This is my first forum knife and I'm very excited!

I just put in my order for 2. How are you guys seeing how many are left?

oh ok, so I put in for 30 and it adjusted it to 17, so I guess only 17 are left.

Thanks to everyone involved. I haven't checked this forum for a few days and almost missed it! In for two and received my email confirmation 30 seconds after ordering. Outstanding!

Last edited:
Hi Barry.

Visitors message sent, as well as inquiry to your site. Would be grateful for your response.

Back