The Old Rugged Victorinox Cross..... Pioneer content, grails and such.... Red Gold...

A bundle of goodies recently brought back from Switzerland by my sister and brother-in-law! :thumbup:
New SAK.jpg

... and my first SAK. Received it as a Christmas gift in the late 70's - early 80's. Never carried, never used.
First SAK.jpg

Awesome souvenirs! My parents went to Switzerland for vacation 2 years ago and bought my brother a Vic huntsman but sadly no victorinox presents for me:(

Oh, man, Randy, that's some NICE alox you have!! :thumbup::thumbup: And a nice sister & brother-in-law, too. :)

I hope Santa goes to Switzerland before he comes to my house this year. :D

- GT

Back up the ladder...

EDCALOXneckers_zps6773f344.jpg

SAKGuy Where can find one of those kydex sheath things.
Thanks

I have got to upload some more pictures. But for the sake of time, here is my new EDC. That might change this upcoming week; yes an Old Cross Pioneer is on the way. And a Waiter, One Hand Trekker, Classic, and two unidentifiable Wengers. If all goes well, a 1941 Soldiers Knife is not far behind.
IMG_8735_zpsa25d87cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SAK Guy how do you like the apprentice?

Gabe

Sturdy, thin, capable and on a lot of days, probably all a person needs in a knife. Perfect church knife IMO.

I like it but out here at the farm, I usually need that screwdriver/opener layer on the Pioneer/Soldiers.

Too happy to wait for sunlight, so I'm sorry about the quality of the picture.

The top SAK Alox is a DAK (Dutch Army Knife), KL stands for Koninklijke Landmacht (Royal Army). The year it was issued was 1990, type 1983.
I just bought it.
The SAK Trooper on the bottom is actually a civilian version of the GAK (German Army Knife), which was in my pocket in 1990.

IMGP0908_zps500ce7ba.jpg

Back