The Old Rugged Victorinox Cross..... Pioneer content, grails and such.... Red Gold...

Yep. Came to me from the mean streets of Milan.

6a0120a5c94e03970b014e86face4c970d-800wi

Here are my two Old Cross SAK's. My alox pioneer was the first alox to own......EVER! Now, I've been selling off a lot of my other knives to fund my SAK ALOX obsession. I carry the pioneer everywhere I go. The SAK Popular is my newest addition, and really like it. It is a very thin knife, so it probably will be my "church" knife. I also have a silver Old Cross electrician on its way to me.

If any of you have Instagram on your smartphone, most of my collection is posted on there. PM me for my Instagram user name if you are interested in seeing my ALOX SAK's.

It's a happy day for me! One of my grails is on it's way! And I didn't even do the leg work. My amazing wife found the South African green pioneer for me. Ever since I saw Woodrow's in the first post I have been pining for it. It is a good day indeed!

Gabe

This is one amazing thread!!!! I've been part of this community since 1999 and just discovered this thread this week. Its taken me several days to work my way through the pages, and have enjoyed every minute of it.

Thank you all for sharing your incredibly beautiful knives.

Now the hard part where to find them. Any help from the more experienced SAK carriers is greatly appreciated (either by pm or email jrcohen1@aol.com).

So happy this one got here!

I have had it in pocket for about a week and couldn't be happier with it! It's such a gorgeous knife. I can't stop pulling it out and messing with it.

Gabe

Back