The Old Rugged Victorinox Cross..... Pioneer content, grails and such.... Red Gold...

A little off topic, or not so much... ;)
AF45A962-CD17-4F25-8CE9-AE6B056CBED1_zps9qdh0ebo.jpg

Glad to see this thread resurrected! Great score Trout!

I'll add to the bump...

Old%20Cross%20Blanket_zpsmnnpgjb2.jpg

ElinoxDuo2adj_zpsni5fveql.jpg

January%20Farmer2_zpsm0jtgyk1.jpg

And howdy to The Porch! :thumbup:

Robert!! Nice to see you drop in here! :thumbup::cool::) As usual, you posted some wonderful SAK pics! :thumbup:
(Sometime this weekend, I visited the SAK subforum for the first time in ages, and noticed your splendid acquisition of an Armageddon-related SAK; congrats!! :thumbup::thumbup:)

- GT

Robert!! Nice to see you drop in here! :thumbup::cool::) As usual, you posted some wonderful SAK pics! :thumbup:
(Sometime this weekend, I visited the SAK subforum for the first time in ages, and noticed your splendid acquisition of an Armageddon-related SAK; congrats!! :thumbup::thumbup:)

- GT

Thanks Gary! :thumbup: It's great to see everyone! I was very fortunate to snag that Armageddon Soldier ...they are very scarce!

A very cool find of that Old Cross Farmer!

I'm glad this thread was "bumped," as I just bumped into it for the first time today. And now I have the pleasurable journey ahead of going through the +40 pages from the beginning, and viewing all the great-looking Vics. Also until today, I didn't even know that the "Old Victorinox Cross" even existed!

Quite new on the BF, and just to see what's here I've been searching mainly on Victorinox and SAK. That's how I got here. I've carried my Victorinox Climber for over three decades now, and fortunately got really into knives this summer. I have acquired two more Victorinox to start my small collection: a Hunter Pro, and the newest that just arrived today, my Farmer silver alox. I'd like to include some Farmer photos, and leave a small mark in this great thread! Oh yes, from Knife Port I found the perfect belt-carry pouch for my Farmer, and of course the Climber fits in it perfectly, too. Thanks for keeping this thread active...I'm really enjoying it!

Looks like the post could use a bump.

I've been searching for the right Alox for awhile now and was settled on the Bushcrafter or Wilderness but yesterday while at a huge city wide rummage sale found a new in box condition Old Cross Farmer for $25!

What a find.

cec49ab1e820959a3cc93acd0aa0e06a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Group. I have several Old Cross Vics but, I have never seen another Blue Old Cross Advertisement until I saw the one in your pic (Pioneer Variant without Keyring). Cool:

Also, my dedicated "hard use" Old Cross:

I like the look of that old cross! Terrific title and excellent write up:thumbup:

Back