The Osprey Knife & Tool EDU

I love my EDU. I had two of them but a coworker liked one so much it's his now. Everyone should own one!

As already said I also would like a lanyard hole on mine.

Here are some beauty shots.

69f1224adefb47f9ffe1a88e6fe0c25c.jpg
5db8bc9581d83e441f27f0c07f6d7b7e.jpg
0a691ebbcf7e5ce40bb1cab688d3b314.jpg
f5c1864ed4e341dddf4404a6a8405273.jpg
9637e8495aba44b1eada82560fa9dc24.jpg

How thick is the blade on your EDU?

Thank you too everyone who shared their photos and experiences with their EDU, I really appreciate the support here.

I am particularly fond of this model. I have one coming up in the next batch and I am scribing out more in the next for days, as well as giving a few a try in a couple of different steels.
Plan on seeing some at Blade Show for those who are attending as well.

I will add more to this thread when I have material to contribute, I would like to encourage anyone else who has an EDU to share pictures or your personal experience with the Blade.

I'm happy to say I've gotten my first Osprey. Thanks to Tekton Tekton this little EDU has a new home and I think my wife is going to fight me for it. :)

IMG_5313.JPG

Ive been wanting a small edc for some time but most of the smaller blades are either too big or too small. This one I can just barely wrap my pinky around the butt of the handle. It's almost perfect! (Just wish it had a lanyard hole ;) )

IMG_5314.JPG IMG_5316.JPG

I'm happy to say I've gotten my first Osprey. Thanks to Tekton Tekton this little EDU has a new home and I think my wife is going to fight me for it. :)

View attachment 754378

Ive been wanting a small edc for some time but most of the smaller blades are either too big or too small. This one I can just barely wrap my pinky around the butt of the handle. It's almost perfect! (Just wish it had a lanyard hole ;) )

View attachment 754379 View attachment 754380

Nice! Congratulations on your First Osprey, I am pretty fond of the EDU and has to be my most used of the profiles I own. It just gets things done, and as you stated above not too big not too small.
All of the newer ones have a lanyard Tube incorporated into them;).

Did your wife take over it yet?:D

Back