The REAL EDC Picture thread

This stuff plus my phone. Light hasn't changed since I got the stylus pro, it replaced a preon 1. About 95% of the time the MT is the Juice CS4, has been for 3-4 years now. The only time it isn't is when I wear my tru-spec shorts that have a pocket perfect for the SOG MT. The knives are really the only thing that can change daily.
tXrHXXEh.jpg

Phone is literally the only constant at this point. Everything else may change depending on where I'm going or what I'm doing.

7EtBiU5.jpg

This is my carry 90% of the time. Some times the truck keys are swapped for bike keys, or truck + trailer keys, but on average this is what I carry. Not a keychain type.

And yes.. That is a Spider-Man wallet. Haha.

I need one- I'd use it way more than the awl or flat head screwdriver on my SAK.

it's become a true EDC Item very quickly
When I got it it went to my work keychain, and got used four times the first week. Soon it was moved to the house keychain because that's 24/7 with me while the work setup is with me 5 days a week

EB4Y75K.jpg

replaceable, won't fold on you, and will save your knife tips more than once!

fsKcW8h.jpg

These three are my true EDC, second knife, wallet, phone, keys etc. Are optional and or varies from day to day.

fsKcW8h.jpg

These three are my true EDC, second knife, wallet, phone, keys etc. Are optional and or varies from day to day.

Pretty sure you just convinced me to buy a Dragonfly.. That orange/H1 combination is the bomb. Always thought I'd get the G10 or ZDP models.. Not anymore!

Damn it! There's no such thing! What kind of sorcery created yours? Ha... Crap.

This is a replacement of my dad's original that I wore out, but I'll continue to wear out and replace them because there's just no other everyday hat for me.

Where I am from this hat is called a crack cap. It's called that based on the misbelief that you can turn the hat inside out and then pop the rim. Supposedly makes a cracking noise as it curls the opposite direction to bend correctly for the now inside out hat. Basically a reversible hat with a brim that flips back and forward.

Every crack cap I have ever run into infact does not do that reversal crack thing at all. However that hat is the favourite hat of a certain subculture of ravers. I remember they were mad popular like 8 or 9 years ago where I'm from.

It brings back memories seeing this hat.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you just convinced me to buy a Dragonfly.. That orange/H1 combination is the bomb. Always thought I'd get the G10 or ZDP models.. Not anymore!

Damn it! There's no such thing! What kind of sorcery created yours? Ha... Crap.
Rit dye is your friend.

Back