The REAL EDC Picture thread

Pretty sure you just convinced me to buy a Dragonfly.. That orange/H1 combination is the bomb. Always thought I'd get the G10 or ZDP models.. Not anymore!

Damn it! There's no such thing! What kind of sorcery created yours? Ha... Crap.

I got this from another member here, don't know how he did it. I think he got some orange scales from a special edition/sprint for something like that and switched them out. I could be wrong though.

Like CrayTab said, rite dye. I plan on dyeing these either blue or green.

Where I am from this hat is called a crack cap. It's called that based on the misbelief that you can turn the hat inside out and then pop the rim. Supposedly makes a cracking noise as it curls the opposite direction to bend correctly for the now inside out hat. Basically a reversible hat with a brim that flips back and forward.

Every crack cap I have ever run into infact does not do that reversal crack thing at all. However that hat is the favourite hat of a certain subculture of ravers. I remember they were mad popular like 8 or 9 years ago where I'm from.

It brings back memories seeing this hat.
Do they normally have the fold out ear flap where your from ?
BTW I love them for being a comfortable and durable hat with a bill length and with that doesn't interfere with sunglasses which I always wear since my eyes are a bit sun sensitive.

No that is the exact hat that was popular with the Junglist rave scene all over the world. I used to love that hat. My girlfriend at the time hated it. (Probably because it brought me joy).

After these green ones became too popular all us pros switched to the white snow camo one. That was the ultra flyest.

We have the ones with the fold out ears and even baseball caps with fold out ears, it gets cold in Canada. However the fold out ear ones were not the ones that were super popular. They became so popular they became part of mainstream Toronto fashion and that finally killed their ability to be fresh.

I got this from another member here, don't know how he did it. I think he got some orange scales from a special edition/sprint for something like that and switched them out. I could be wrong though.

Like CrayTab said, rite dye. I plan on dyeing these either blue or green.

That's actually what I was thinking. They look like the hap40 orange scales, a bit darker actually. I thought they had a production orange H1 model.

My Dragonfly dreams are ruined.. I'll just have to learn how to use rite dye it seems.

First pic is what's in my pockets every single time I go outside my house
QftvnZT.jpg

second pic includes my work / off-work keys, I switch my house key onto the set I need ATM, and my Zebralight Headlamp which resides in my bag I take everywhere I go.
0FjJDE9.jpg

0806171735a-1-1291x968.jpg

From my work edc. Aside from my phone which took the pic, this is the stuff that doesn't change. Carried at least for a while basically every day I'm not gone elsewhere on vacation. When I'm home there's always something I need to do before I take part of a day off.

I used to love that hat. My girlfriend at the time hated it. (Probably because it brought me joy).

I think I dated her for a while too. :D

Minimalist EDC for the last year or so only the knife rotates. LFP is phone, RFP is...

Mbue4X0.jpg

MQYTZCj.jpg

A bit surprised by the lack of the common 3-3.5" blade that most consider to be EDC.

wL6RMUb.jpg

Nice to see some knives in the pics. Good to know that some still carry the same knife every day!

Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch..

GaTal8s.jpg

..and keys. Yeah, I'd love to say I carry one knife every day but that would be a lie. :)

Keys, wallet and Kershaw Shallot with composite blade. Everyday for the last two years.
nUgPa68.jpg

IMG_0901.JPG
I also always carry another folder, but that gets rotated between a pm2, zt 0456 so I didn't post it.

Back