Off Topic The Snark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I approve as long as you ate that taco with your hands and not some sissy fork...

I want a 710 taco...

(Get it?... 710 makes knives and sheaths. The kydex options are spine, pancake and taco. Man, that's some good humor right there.)

Heading down to Mexico to fish and drink and eat. Four days of pure fun in the sun, sand and salt and surf.

I want a 710 taco...

(Get it?... 710 makes knives and sheaths. The kydex options are spine, pancake and taco. Man, that's some good humor right there.)

You know it's funny when ya gots to 'splain it like that...

He does make a great taco for sure.

Found my "lost" Hinderer XM18 3.5 today! It's been gone almost a year now. I was loading up my softball bag and felt something heavy. Pulling that Spanto out of the pocket almost brought a tear to my eye...
I'm very excited, overjoyed, relieved and ultimitely forgetful...
Man I'm happy to have it back!
Just thought I'd share this ray of sunshine with you all. :D

9783F49C-4BC9-481D-93AB-AD1893C7C2F5_zpsbhm6dtli.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats man.

Snark is not dead! Long live the snark!

On a side note, the wife and I just put one on, haha. Gotta love rum and coke with a slice of lime in it. Feelin' no pain right now, and have to go grill up some burgers in a few. Life is good...

Sounds awesome Dubz!
I'm heading out to a family friend's house tonight for ribs. They have a local country musician setting up to play tonight. Should be a good time.

C6170430-845A-4898-982D-F394B3F73DE5_zpszhteexz5.jpg

Sounds awesome Dubz!
I'm heading out to a family friend's house tonight for ribs. They have a local country musician setting up to play tonight. Should be a good time.

C6170430-845A-4898-982D-F394B3F73DE5_zpszhteexz5.jpg
You do eat good brudda. Burgers were awesome. Burgers on the grill, plus I put my smoke box on it for a little extra flavor, fries, and watermelon. Still got me buzz too, haha.

buddy came through town this weekend - he wanted to spend some quality time with my forge & hammer.
brought a slab of pork ribs - so I fired up the smoker at the same time I fired up the forge.
we ran out of propane well before the ribs were done -- but they were falling off the bone by 2:30.
it was a good lunch.

Chris Guenther at a private party in Oakville, Wa.
Very cool.
The man's got talent!!

F4218526-902D-47FC-9D58-D3DA0F1578E2_zps3unkh7oq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back