Off Topic The Snark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSOM? Who's that? In all honesty, where the hell has he been?

You didn't hear?...
He was involved in a nasty accident during one of his Thursday night Quilting Club activities. I'm pretty sure a thimble was involved and most likely the main culprit. Full details have not been released, but I think I can speak for us all in wishing him a speedy recovery.

You didn't hear?...
He was involved in a nasty accident during one of his Thursday night Quilting Club activities. I'm pretty sure a thimble was involved and most likely the main culprit. Full details have not been released, but I think I can speak for us all in wishing him a speedy recovery.
Yeah, I heard he was trying to hammer the thimble into a blade, when all of a sudden...

I just realized that it's been a good month or so since I've been around.

How's everybody doing?

Did they ever find Moose?

The IPRL Barlow invitational is right around the corner!

I've been keeping busy keeping up with my girls....

20170625_184118_zpsrsmvyynu.jpg

20170626_191517_zps0ryf76bm.jpg

Slow motion...

Hoping the nicer weather will motivate folks to get out into the woods and do stuff, maybe that will help the lull here vanish, at least for awhile. This last winter has been rather lame for a lot of people.

I have another adventure planned in a couple weeks and a possible overnighter this weekend so I will have some stuff to contribute soon hopefully.

Starting to heat back up here. I wanted to go to the cabin this past weekend something fierce, but didn't have the extra funds. This weekend is payday, but I have to work Saturday morning.

Jeez, 18,500 posts. I really need to get a life.

Starting to heat back up here. I wanted to go to the cabin this past weekend something fierce, but didn't have the extra funds. This weekend is payday, but I have to work Saturday morning.

you should go to the cabin Sunday and call in sick Monday.

Thats impressive Warrior
Kind of scary really. Just think, I could have used all that extra time to go out and use my Beckers.

you should go to the cabin Sunday and call in sick Monday.
Haha, good thinking. I have to work Monday, but get the 4th off, yet don't get paid for it. Woo hoo. I wish I could live full time at the cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back