The Sunday Picture Show... (5-14-2017) . . . OLD Show Look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (5-14-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too...

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms...

To day I have this older Buck 121... This is
my favorite fishing knife...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...
ITE

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)

Jb, that's a nice FG 110... I've never seen that one before... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

No barrel nut... I wish...

:)

Good Sunday morning everyone!
It seems like it's been a month of Sundays since I've been home...but I'm home today, so I can can join in on the fun of Armand's SPS here on the Buck forum. :)

I have three early Buck 110 factory stags to share today.
This first one is a 4 dot that is on a squared frame from the 3 dots. That makes me think it's a very early 1980s 110.
I have the sheath and original box with this one stored away.

h1g8vAK.jpg

tssSEIF.jpg

This last one comes with a note explaining the history of the knife...possibly dating it to one of the very first finger groove stag Buck 110s.
I acquired it a number of years ago from Dick Matheny when he started selling off his huge 110 collection.
The note that goes with the knife is interesting.
This finger groove 110 has the rounded frame, but the square thumb press of the early 4 dots as you can see.

HoC1YwD.jpg

pFeX0vO.jpg

PNCJ9D8.jpg

Okay....I'll sit back and enjoy the show from home this week. :)

(Repeat) Here are some 121 Fisherman knives with scalers.
The first is a 1-liner with the double keeper strap sheath. The second knife is a 1-line BUCK*. Lastly I have a 2-line BUCK/USA. The scaler was discontinued sometime after the 2-liners started so 2-line bone hard fiber knives can be found with and without scalers.

1211-linedoublekeeper071214pic1_zps041bbe4d.jpg

121BUCKdot071214003_zpsf937b305.jpg

1212-linescaler03_zps4811ec54.jpg

Can anyone date this Buck 120 3 liner for me? Thank You Armand for your time to get this rolling every week. Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers that put up with husbands that drool over Buck knives. You really deserve something special.

40f4847f-37fa-44e5-97da-0431bae6f8e2_zpshqyl7a5p.jpg

cbb52668-1e1c-42d9-b5b2-e0b259c6055c_zpsgl69a0lk.jpg

Last edited:
Some great knives today:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is time for my winter beard to disappear. So I tried a few different Buck knives for some DesertChris style shaving. The 532's worked the best. Skyler informed me Buck makes a straight razor. I looked it up and found a nice looking limited edition one. Too bad the handle wasn't Ivory or pearl, if that were the case, I would have a new shaver.

That time of year for us. Cannot wait for camping. Here is the Froe in use. It's a fire making machine. If anyone is thinking about getting one you won't regret it.

Back