The Sunday Picture Show... (5-28-2017) . . . OLD SHOW Look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (5-28-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Knives
that you wish too...

To day I have a Master Series 119 for
this Memorial Day 3 day weekend... I
will share the rest of the set throughout
the day... This is a sample set from a
ex-Buck-employee...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)

How about a Buck and a S&W.

645%20and%20NH_zpsi3rv4fvr.jpg

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all. Looks like we're off to a great show as usual. Thanks to all for joining in on the fun.

I am dedicating this weekends pictures to Mr. Bucklite himself (Armand - AKA ItsTooEarly) by showing a couple odd Bucklites I have.

Here is a 422 with white and grey marbled handles and mirror polished blade.

KMvhaBO.jpg

XoB1aTO.jpg

I am very sorry Armand, my photobucket was not working right and I was trying different things trying to post a picture in old shows. I did not know that it would show like this mine is still out.
VERY SORRY!

This is a Ducks Unlimited 119 housed in a nice velvet lined walnut case. An attractive sheath embossed with the DU shield as well as the DU shield laser etched into the lid of the box. 100 of these were made in 1983. The downside of sets like this is the box is huge and you have to store it.

119DU1983007_zps3df49e62.jpg

119DU1983003_zps3cec0b34.jpg

500 Duke "Still the Land of the Free" silkscreened on the blade.
It has a 2002 blade but the covered label on the box was originally 5-11-04.
I've not found it on the special projects lists but I think someone told me it was a Smoky Mountain issue.

500LandofFree003_zpsd135c41a.jpg

500LandofFree008_zps6235de3c.jpg

I am very sorry Armand, my photobucket was not working right and I was trying different things trying to post a picture in old shows. I did not know that it would show like this mine is still out.
VERY SORRY!

It's all good... I thought you went off the DEEP END...
My Photobucket wouldn't work at all last week...
It's working today... Good Luck... ITE

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all. Looks like we're off to a great show as usual. Thanks to all for joining in on the fun.

I am dedicating this weekends pictures to Mr. Bucklite himself (Armand - AKA ItsTooEarly) by showing a couple odd Bucklites I have.

Here is a 422 with white and grey marbled handles and mirror polished blade.

KMvhaBO.jpg

XoB1aTO.jpg

Sweet... I want it... Nice pictures, James... Thanks for sharing your 422...

Yes Roger, your Duke was made for and sold by SMKW. It was issued at the same time as the second two blade 110 JB

Thanks for the affirmation. There is an anomaly though. Your 110 Trapper has the Idaho tang and my 500 has an anvil tang in a 2004 dated box. I guess with all things Buck, plus or minus a year or so seems to still work.

Back