The Sunday Picture Show... (5-28-2017) . . . OLD SHOW Look at the DATE...

In the spirit of ITE's first post,here are three 119's.

103vomf.jpg

All great knives today everyone. Thanks and keep them coming.

Here is another dedicated to Armand and his Bucklite & Selector thread and goes along with DeSotoSky's DU 119 set.

I have been waiting quite awhile for one of these Ducks Unlimited Selector sets to pop up and when one did I had to jump on it.

vRJIqm4.jpg

onnT9uE.jpg

Kcqwsg6.jpg

JMg70Cq.jpg

5T1JV8T.jpg

How about a little Sunday blasphemy...

5160 and a chlorinated pool, long sharp pointy steel and a vinyl liner.... what could possibly go wrong?
Okay, enough shenanigans, before something does go wrong;

Much better poolside option.

Happy Memorial day everyone!

Happy Sunday! Thanks ITE for once again providing a place where we can all show off our stuff.

"Happy" might not be the best salutation for Memorial Day. When we consider the origin of the holiday and why we celebrate it.

None the less, it was a good day to spend at the club reminding the bass who's boss!

Here is one you do not see very often not sure of how
many were made any info on these would appreciated .I think there 2-3 years old .

Hi D-RIG. Your nice Trio Kitchen Gift Set was a more modern reissue of the Empress Trio set from the 70's. This set was new in the 1990 catalog and gone by 1994. It is different from the original with birch handles and replacing the 4" paring knife with a 3". I double checked my notes and you can find it on page 22 of the 1992 catalog. The Horizontal 2-line old English tang stamp was unique to this set. There was also a matching 4 piece steak knife set. A lot of nice knives shown today but this is my personal favorite. Great find. /Roger

Last edited:
I've shown this before. Here is the 3" paring knife like shown in D-RIG's set compared to a Buck 107 Scout (a 4" paring knife). The little sheath is from a 475 Mini Mentor. I purchased the knife and sheath together and it was a head scratcher at first until I realized what I actually had. I think the "story line" I was given at the time was that it was a salesman's sample. I don't always believe everything I'm told but the price was right and it tickeled my fancy.
107005_zps6678baa7.jpg

107006_zps7cb1a9bd.jpg

107003_zps03dcf0c4.jpg

Back