The Sunday Picture Show... (7-23-2017) . . . OLD Show Look At The DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (7-23-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too...

This is a new one that I got a few weeks ago...
It's a sweet Buck 532... I really like this one...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

aPVde3d.jpg

bbWMPbJ.jpg

kzVOMTW.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)

For your Greatest Show on Earth, Armand, my small part, a nice 110 found by an accident at the German eBay. Thank you for another show and many thanks to the guys who keep the show going on with their great pictures.

Haebbie

IMG_4648.JPG

IMG_4642.JPG

Last edited:
Good Morning to one and All,

Hope this is another fantastic SPS thanks to Armand and all who visit here today!

Here is a little Buck 916 Bowie that's just a little Duck

JB[/QUOTE

Nice, did you get that one from Sue B... I have the blade some where...
I see you did get it from Sue... Sweet lady...

Last edited:
Thanks Armand!

This is a test post for me using only an iPhone to take these pictures, then load to Imgur and finally posting here. Hope it works.

Armand started with a Buck knife with one of my favorite handles....Ironwood.
Here's a Buck 111 that I added Ironwood to.

gmeXwFV.jpg

mQxT9Ss.jpg

iW2LE6P.jpg

yhN5WSw.jpg

IMG_2538.jpg IMG_2539.jpg IMG_2540.jpg IMG_2542.jpg I am trying out the new lanyard anchor made by Greg (MT_Pokt). The anchor was installed on a 186 Titan which has a belt clip and is meant to be carried outside the belt or waist band on the RH side. The push pin at the end of the lanyard is a little too long. I am looking for a shorter pin.
The 1st pic shows the carry position. The 2nd and 3rd show the knife detached and ready for use. The 4th shows a close up of the modified spring holder. On this particular holder, the edges of the hole were left sharp to give the bearings in the push pin a better grip. If you wanted to use a cord lanyard without the pin, chamfering the hole is recommended.

View attachment 738785 View attachment 738786 View attachment 738787 View attachment 738788 I am trying out the new lanyard anchor made by Greg (MT_Pokt). The anchor was installed on a 186 Titan which has a belt clip and is meant to be carried outside the belt or waist band on the RH side. The push pin at the end of the lanyard is a little too long. I am looking for a shorter pin.
The 1st pic shows the carry position. The 2nd and 3rd show the knife detached and ready for use. The 4th shows a close up of the modified spring holder. On this particular holder, the edges of the hole were left sharp to give the bearings in the push pin a better grip. If you wanted to use a cord lanyard without the pin, chamfering the hole is recommended.
That is so cool.

Great show so far everyone:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lots of really nice looking Buck knives:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here is a cool one I picked up this week. It is a 931 with stag and turquoise handle:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not sure what the RRR means......Must be something like "Rowdy Roy Remer":rolleyes::rolleyes::D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 738789 View attachment 738790 View attachment 738791 View attachment 738792 View attachment 738793 View attachment 738794 View attachment 738795 View attachment 738796 View attachment 738797 View attachment 738798
That knife is badass.

Thank You once again ITE for starting the Greatest Show. I picked up a 2008 110 off the bay. It wasn't the greatest listing or the best pictures but the blade looked full. After getting the knife it had a but of end damage and now I have some questions about the knife. The blade is a "arrow up" or 2008 but the scales are solid wood. I have a couple pictures of the back spring area and I hope you can see it what I am talking about. Could be the knife was rebladed.

BEFORE
XfWw8ah.jpg

EgD4oKE.jpg

ZGGRIWj.jpg

AFTER a BIT of WORK
syG0ods.jpg

Kzwi4R9.jpg

VPUFYHo.jpg

WgTL6vZ.jpg

This is my first Ionfusion Buck. Have to thank the seller for some really crappy photos and not cleaning it up before listing it. A tiny bit of efforts and he might have gotten twice what I paid. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Might swap the blade for a standard 420 blade and use the IF blade in my mule (below)

Last edited:
trying upload pic feature here instead of my other pic hosting sites

....taking a break from yard workin......buck mesa.....on my belt today workin with me.

wonderful knives y'all......thanks for sharing

Attachments

• 1500837267935720129305.jpg
    1500837267935720129305.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 21
Back