The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

And here's Mr Brownstone in a group pic among the cousins of the great north!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's Mr Brownstone paying respect to the local "Boss" and riding along with him....

Mr Brownstone: great Umnumzaan, I'm very pleased to be your right hand man for the day! You think one day I'll be as legendary as you are and can handle a mirror edge like you?

Umnumzaan: Little Brownstone, you have already earned your legend with much more follower than I do! For the mirrored edge.... one day... son.... one day....

Here's Mr Brownstone paying respect to the local "Boss" and riding along with him....

Mr Brownstone: great Umnumzaan, I'm very pleased to be your right hand man for the day! You think one day I'll be as legendary as you are and can handle a mirror edge like you?

Umnumzaan: Little Brownstone, you have already earned your legend with much more follower than I do! For the mirrored edge.... one day... son.... one day....

You always post such nice mirrored edge photos. Part of the reason I had to get the edge at least passable before I sent it along!!!

Where have Beans and Brownstone disappeared to? Maybe they opened a Bed and Breakfast, which would be (of course) B&B's B&B.

Just checked on another forum that I know he visits and it says he hasn't been active for 3 weeks and 3 days , so I hope he's OK .

Ken

I'm not suggesting we give up hope , but if Mr Brownstone is still MIA in a couple of weeks I have a distant cousin of his that is more than happy to jump into the role of international Delica ambassador ( I live in Australia , and maybe other Aussies could host him for a few days before he heads overseas to the USA or Europe ? ) and allow this wonderful thread to grow .
He is a bit of an oddball because he has the burnt Orange scales of a Hap40 sprint Delica , but the standard VG10 blade .

He could be called into action at a days notice if required .

Ken

Back