The "Whatever" Thread

Well unfortunately my FIL ended up having a major hemorage in his brain and passed away on Friday. Wife and daughter are taking it pretty rough. Funeral on Wednesday.

However my GSD Mauser is recovering well. No issues so far. That is a positive. Plus him being injured means my daughter has to baby him which is helping to keep her mind off grandpa a bit.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers everyone. It is appreciated

Well unfortunately my FIL ended up having a major hemorage in his brain and passed away on Friday. Wife and daughter are taking it pretty rough. Funeral on Wednesday.

However my GSD Mauser is recovering well. No issues so far. That is a positive. Plus him being injured means my daughter has to baby him which is helping to keep her mind off grandpa a bit.

just seeing this now. sorry grunt. condolences.

AW man GS, really sorry to hear about your FIL. I'd like to say i don't know what you're going through, but unfortunately, it was about this time last year with my FIL.

I will pray for you and your family. Glad to hear your pup is doing better.

Glenn

Very sad to hear of your loss, sir.

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

best

mqqn

Ever since the upgrade things have really been slow here. Need to figure out how to get it rolling again!

I've found myself checking in several times today looking for new posts. I keep checking the Order list to see how close I am.

Are you fully recovered from your allergic reaction yet John?

Pretty much fully recovered. Your order will be starting in about 2 weeks, you might want to send your wood soon.

Im still getting used to the layout of the new website.

I had a routine on what buttons to click and now im all messed up!

The WoodKarver made it Louisiana to. Ill get some pics up once i get it sharpened up.

I set a couple "watched forums" and now, instead of just clicking new posts and / or searching for my own userid, I just go direct to "watched forums" and there is JK!

best

mqqn

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. Pretty sure I have decided what my "hold spot" is going to be and I have some wood for the handle as well.

Back