The "Whatever" Thread

Another gratuitous #9 pic. Probably more exciting is I have actually figured out how to attach pictures! Maybe.

Attachments

• 3143.jpeg
    3143.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 13
Rule #9 coming in with a strong showing. I too underappreciated the design. I'm just excited to be in the books. Is it August yet?

Rule #9 coming in with a strong showing. I too underappreciated the design. I'm just excited to be in the books. Is it August yet?
I hope it's not August yet, I'll probably be closing the shop for a while around then.

Last edited:
I really like the lines on the Rule #9, both the regular and compact versions. Could someone share the history of the name?

Edit: Did a little more searching and found the answer here: protourist post

Just a heads up, if there is something you have been wanting to order, do it now while you still can.

I hate to hear that. Do you have a date that orders need to be in by before you take your hiatus/sabbatical/vacation? I have a tough decision to make.

As it stands right now I have enough work to last me until mid August (if I work slow). After that I don't know what will happen. I can still build knives, but would need to charge more to cover the cost of materials shipping one at a time. It costs the same to ship 10 sets of handles as it does to ship 1, so it's really not cost effective.

I'm going to start going through my personal factory made knives and start "thinning out the herd." Also thinking I have too many guns, might get rid of a few of them, I'm not getting any younger! My future son in law really likes my Micro 9, may sell it to him.

Happy Friday all! I have a bad itch for something new to play with. I haven't bought a folder in 4-5 months and I'm going through withdrawals. Keeping a watch on the exchange very closely!

Back