The "Whatever" Thread

The #1 Urban Spike Hawk is for sale in the individual exchange, Axe section. Even has orange G10!

I thought real hard about taking it, but it just can't happen right now.

Over in the maintenance subforum I was turned on to someone using coffee to patina your knives John. I'm a little goofy about coffee already so I'm going to give it a try on the kephart when it's ready.

Thanks to all for the well wishes concerning my better half. She had her procedure today and things did not go as planned, but they went with plan B and she should be coming home tomorrow. Her dog is getting sick of hanging out with me for two weeks!

Anyone else having problems staying logged in? I have to login every couple of hours, this just started yesterday.

Not here - windows machine on wifi.

best

mqqn

I'm having that problem for 4 or 5 days now. On my phone, and my computer it logs me out randomly and I have to log back in.

ETA only this website, not having issues with anything else

I wish I had funds for the Spike Hawk on the exchange. I actually am not having problems logging in...weird

I've had my eye on that hawk too and he has listed it a couple of times. Also not thrilled that he wants buyer to assume PP fees.

no matter how bad I want a knife, if the seller does the "F&F or +x% for fees" it's a flag to me that I won't buy from them.

I've had my eye on that hawk too and he has listed it a couple of times. Also not thrilled that he wants buyer to assume PP fees.
I keep thinking that as long ago that I made that one (think I only made two of those) it didn't cost what he said he paid. That's close to what I would charge now.

no matter how bad I want a knife, if the seller does the "F&F or +x% for fees" it's a flag to me that I won't buy from them.
It seems to be a very common thing these days, at least from what I see. I don't get why you just don't take shipping and fees and add it all up and come up with a flat price for everything.

Back