Photos These are a few of my favorite pics.

Which pic do you like best?

• 1) Frolic till you die

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2) Swimmin' Sebenza

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 3) Keeping warm

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • 4) Bad to the bone

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 5) Safe in seawater

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 6) Cracker Jacks and Gumball machines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7) Eye candy

• 8) Where's da fish

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 9) Birdseye pivot

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 10) SYA (Steal Your Apple)

• Total voters
I like takin' pics of knives, by no means am I a professional photographer but occasionally I take a good pic. Here's some to loo at and an anonymous poll to see which you like best. Thanks and enjoy.

RI4a5IS.jpg
6H5Jypq.jpg
XXS0EaO.jpg
TxPWf3E.jpg
3O0BDb1.jpg
ubBb2a6.jpg
wB7aTKp.jpg
np2uHuh.jpg

aQFJDNF.jpg
SqnwQb3.jpg

BAD to the BONE, aka, Love Never Dies - made me laugh and the composition/lighting/color and subject matter all in harmony. # 8 - Where's Da Fish - gets my # 2.

Pretty cool all in all and a fun poll.

Ray

The apple is way cool, but I had to go with "Keeping warm" in a "everything in the pic relates" kind of way.

That being said, they are all very nice pics Ted :)

~Chip

You've got quite the eye for colour in your photography. I don't know what they call this style of photos, miniatures maybe. Anyway it is very cool and you get great atmosphere from these little items in a shot.

Sort of reminds me of those ISpy books for kids.

Extremely hard to pick as they are all of good content and quality. Top 2: Sebenza and Kabar imo. Yet, the Sebenza shot just speaks to me more. :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed these.

T,
I think all of Your photos have merit, I voted for keeping warm.
The image would make a great poster.
Thank You for the gallery tour.

I really liked "steal your apple" but you could've distorted the apple to match the logo, or the logo to match the apple. The bit of background showing thru the logo nixed it from the final cut.
Bird's eye pivot is an exceptional shot, but the thing that kept it from getting the vote was the fact that it is cropped uncomfortably tight. Really great shot though.
I voted for "keeping warm". It is cropped well, has a nice mix of textures and the composition just works.

Heck they are all nice shots and it would be easier to pick out the weak one instead of the one strongest.
Nice shooting :D

Back