1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Photos These are a few of my favorite pics.

Discussion in 'The Gallery' started by T. Erdelyi, Jun 1, 2017.

1. 1) Frolic till you die

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. 2) Swimmin' Sebenza

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 3) Keeping warm

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  4. 4) Bad to the bone

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  5. 5) Safe in seawater

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  6. 6) Cracker Jacks and Gumball machines

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7) Eye candy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8) Where's da fish

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  9. 9) Birdseye pivot

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  10. 10) SYA (Steal Your Apple)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    I like takin' pics of knives, by no means am I a professional photographer but occasionally I take a good pic. Here's some to loo at and an anonymous poll to see which you like best. Thanks and enjoy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

marcus52AR and KBA like this.
  2. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    Is that Baron Samedi? I like that apple too.

3. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    BAD to the BONE, aka, Love Never Dies - made me laugh and the composition/lighting/color and subject matter all in harmony. # 8 - Where's Da Fish - gets my # 2.

Pretty cool all in all and a fun poll.

Ray

4. WValtakis

WValtakis Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2004
    The apple is way cool, but I had to go with "Keeping warm" in a "everything in the pic relates" kind of way.

That being said, they are all very nice pics Ted :)

~Chip

5. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    You've got quite the eye for colour in your photography. I don't know what they call this style of photos, miniatures maybe. Anyway it is very cool and you get great atmosphere from these little items in a shot.

Sort of reminds me of those ISpy books for kids.

6. KBA

KBA Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Extremely hard to pick as they are all of good content and quality. Top 2: Sebenza and Kabar imo. Yet, the Sebenza shot just speaks to me more. :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed these.

7. N.E.Tim

N.E.Tim Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2012
    T,
    I think all of Your photos have merit, I voted for keeping warm.
    The image would make a great poster.
    Thank You for the gallery tour.

8. Ebbtide

Ebbtide

Aug 20, 1999
    I really liked "steal your apple" but you could've distorted the apple to match the logo, or the logo to match the apple. The bit of background showing thru the logo nixed it from the final cut.
    Bird's eye pivot is an exceptional shot, but the thing that kept it from getting the vote was the fact that it is cropped uncomfortably tight. Really great shot though.
    I voted for "keeping warm". It is cropped well, has a nice mix of textures and the composition just works.

Heck they are all nice shots and it would be easier to pick out the weak one instead of the one strongest.
    Nice shooting :D

T. Erdelyi likes this.