1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Ti Backpacker and Ultralight Backpacker Kwaikens In The Works!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Rough ground and ready for more finishing...

I'm really happy with the grinds on the UBK, check out how the plunge parallels the tang cutout, grind line shoulder lines right up with upper cutout line and grind goes right to the back of the mini choil. They are especially difficult to grind too!

One of the Kwaikens (UBK) is available for $120 shipped with sheath, the rest are spoken for.

Thanks for checking out my work!

[​IMG]

2. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
  3. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    All of these are sold... I'm currently taking requests for Kwaikens so just let me know if you need one!