• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tiger Claw Sharpening

A couple more came through!

Fletcher Griffin X * 2

3YyCoJm.jpg

Fiddleback Ladyfinger X 2

1fm1K8o.jpg

Here is a sweet lockback EDC by Tony Miller that just went out for a client:

tXI9jg0.jpg

Sharpened and oiled "old school" Fiddleback BC in O1.

MLPu1fl.jpg

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Arowana with stunning burl in A2 that came through for a reprofile.

H2jsJDD.jpg

xeTxsh1.jpg

Fiddleback production (mid-tech) knives. Great value and great edges.

e7D8ECA.jpg

t07JHaN.jpg

NxIRgXV.jpg

Last edited:
The Duke and the Camp Knife that Jarrett posted are mine. He did a fantastic job and got them back to me exactly one week after I dropped them at the post office. IMHO, that is super fast.

The quality of the work is even better than it appears in the photo. The edges he created are the perfect sweet spot that blends toothy and shaving sharp.

Send your knives to Jarrett with 100% confidence. He does spectacular work.

Hello folks. Just a heads up: my pricing structure is changing. To be fair to myself and the time spent, I am changing to an hourly rate starting at $40 per hour plus the shipping, fees, and insurance for USPS services. I will provide a record on the bill based on fractional amounts to the minute. Most knives will be able to be sharpened in 30 minutes to one hour. This will mainly affect pricing for knives with super-steels, knives with heavy damage, or knives that are very obtuse. Set up time, time to ship the knife, and equipment maintenance costs are on me. Thank you for your continued support!

Proper!! Getting another batch together to send for your TLC Jarrett !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I have shut down my website due to international hacking. Bladeforums is my home for this type of thing moving forward, so if you go to the site it will no longer be there.

Thanks

This CPK Light Chopper and Adventure Sworn Hiker are both shiny today after some time in the shop

ZjpX6H0.jpg

The Sylverfalcen that came through had a broken tip and was rolled a bit from use - now it cuts and pierces better than ever

5XXeBkO.jpg

Back