TiLock to be discontinued...

Yesterday while on the CRK website, I noticed that the TiLock was not showing up in the list under "Collection." That got me curious and I called them this morning to ask why the TiLock was not listed. Spoke with Angela, and she knew that it was not showing in "Collection," and she mentioned that it was going to be discontinued.
Well...it is one of my favourite knives, the perfect urban edc. Will be missed.

vL1aa02m.jpg

it probably didnt sell well? id love to have one but not looking to spend the money that it's worth for it.

Damn I have wanted one. But I still have to get an Umnumzaan first. Looks like I'll be missing this one.

Any details on the bottom most one in your pic?

Ti Lock Elemental, the previous "annual" Ti Lock. Came after the Blue Steam, before the current one whose name escapes me at the moment.

Interesting. I actually noticed on G&G Hawk's website that they listed the Ti Lock as "discontinued". I love mine!!

Ti Lock Elemental, the previous "annual" Ti Lock. Came after the Blue Steam, before the current one whose name escapes me at the moment.

Figures. I've always had better taste than my bank account will allow.

Wow - and to think that, just last week, I took delivery of what may be the first 2017 Annual Graphic "In Motion" edition to land in a budding enthusiast's hands ...

DSC00146_1.jpg~original

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

Last edited:
Well...that means they'll need to find something new to turn into an Annual offering, right?! :)

Interesting. I actually noticed on G&G Hawk's website that they listed the Ti Lock as "discontinued". I love mine!!

Correction...just went and looked and the Hawk's website lists it as "No Longer in Production".

Same damn thing, but I wanted to be accurate. They also list the Blue Steam and the Elemental as no longer in production. They don't have the in motion listed though.

This plain s*cks..... l love the tilock, and was quite looking forward to collecting the 'annual' tilock.
The in Motion will be coming my way, and l dont own a beadblasted one(yet)

Great deal on a plain Ti-lock just showed up on the forum for those wanting one!

Back