TiLock to be discontinued...

Yeah...really high. There is one for less than half that elsewhere.

I know the early Tilocks had standard Sebenza-like bead blasted finish then went to a stonewash. That prototype has a stonewash finish (unless the dark photos deceive my eyes). I wonder why they flip-flopped on the finish.

I would guess that they were taking some efficiencies out of the equation by going back to stonewash.. Throw them in a tumbler en mass, set a timer and go. Bead blasted finishes have been completed by someone in front of the bead blast machine.
I'm sure there are other ways to bead blast en masse- but none that I am aware of that they have the capacity for like the tumblers.

Jeezuz......I have a 1st gen Ti-Lock in bead-blast. If I thought I could get near $2000 USD (which is like $50,000 CDN :D eh) I wouldn't have been carrying it at work today. o_O Ha!

If someone is looking for a Ti-Lock, they are still out there. Just have to find them. I started searching the dealer list off CRK's website. Found one in Alaska, some of the fastest shipping, lol! Found at least 5 as of a week ago.

Back