• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

MattRuben

Gold Member
Fantastic knife, I’m a TKell Knives patron and fully belive in the brand. I just can’t get used to carrying this knife. Carried a handful of times, opened some boxes and cut a few sandwiches.
$200 delivered
Open to trade offers-

Attachments

• IMG_7255.jpeg
    IMG_7255.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7254.jpeg
    IMG_7254.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 6
I’ll check the box n blade when I get home but it’s one of two;
Crafted from 80CRV2 Steel and AEB-L materials with a thickness of . 125", the Nightstalker Knife offers unparalleled durability.“ TKell website

Have you tried to sell it on the TKell Discord or the patreon. Might get more bites over there. If I didn't have one coming in the mail today or tomorrow I would of bought it from you. Bunch of people looking to get there hands on one

I’ll check the box n blade when I get home but it’s one of two;
Crafted from 80CRV2 Steel and AEB-L materials with a thickness of . 125", the Nightstalker Knife offers unparalleled durability.“ TKell website
Is
Fantastic knife, I’m a TKell Knives patron and fully belive in the brand. I just can’t get used to carrying this knife. Carried a handful of times, opened some boxes and cut a few sandwiches.
$200 delivered
Open to trade offers-
is this still available?

$200 delivered
Open to trade offers-
I’ll take it if it’s still available.

If you want to pay with Zelle or Cashapp that’ll work. Ill be your first feedback.

How do we go about this to be secured for both of us? I got burned on another blade site so kind of skittish.
Sorry about your previous experience. Alas, I don’t have the time or desire to ease your mind from a deal you did with someone else.

Sorry about your previous experience. Alas, I don’t have the time or desire to ease your mind from a deal you did with someone else.
I’m not asking you to ease my mind I’m asking how I can get you paid safely so that you can send me the blade safely. From what I can see on this forum you have been here a while, and I believe that they would not allow someone who is a scammer to be on here so therefore I am comfortable dealing with you.

Back