Todd Begg Steelcraft Mini Bodega Flipper 3" S35VN made by Reate

RamZar

Gold Member
This is a new model in the Todd Begg Steelcraft series like the Kwaiken flipper made by Reate. ETA February 2016.

Like the Kwaiken flipper it'll come in both stonewashed and black stonewashed finishes, S35VN blade steel, IKBS ceramic bearings, ceramic detent and ceramic ball at the end of the clip. Excellent 3D titanium milling and the backspacer is actually part of the scale.

• Overall Length: 7.0"
  • Blade Length: 3.0"
  • Closed Length: 4.0"
  • Blade Material: S35VN
  • Blade Style: Drop Point
  • Blade Grind: Hollow
  • Handle Material: Titanium
  • Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
  • Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
  • Weight: 3.7 oz.
  • Price: $445

TDSCMBDGAntt.jpg

TDSCMBDGABSWnt.jpg

TDSCMBDGABSWnta.jpg

TDSCMBDGABSWntb.jpg

TDSCMBDGABSWntc.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man im definitely on the list for one of each finish in this! 3.7 oz 3inch blade? This looks to be an amazing piece!

How did i not know something like this existed its beautiful and within my price range with some saving

Awesome, I cant wait for this one! Hopefully they will be some pre orders popping up pretty soon

I too would've preferred M390 over S35VN but it's tough getting so much M390 and the price would've jumped by a good $100.

Ask and ye shall receive. Now it just needs to come in with a street price about 50% off MSRP so I can afford it. :(

Ask and ye shall receive. Now it just needs to come in with a street price about 50% off MSRP so I can afford it. :(

Sorry but I don't see that happening. It's already more than 50% less than what it would be if made at Todd Begg's shop.

Broke down and pre-ordered one. Never imagined spending this much on a knife made in China. Decided to take a chance. Don't let me down Todd!

Any chance we could get a pic comparing it to the standard bodega? A titanium fluted Bodega is pretty much my grail knife...I am hoping this one won't feel too much smaller, it might be as close as I will ever get to my dream knife!

Back