Next Sales Thread Sneak Peek!

Can you tell us the steel in these for the sale? Especially the brown handled one second from the bottom? If not now, I can wait for the preview.:)

Can you tell us the steel in these for the sale? Especially the brown handled one second from the bottom? If not now, I can wait for the preview.:)

They are all 3/32"

Chris is a man of few words. Sometimes too few. :D

What I believe he meant to say is that all of these are 3/32" CPM 154 with tapered tangs. Actual mill thickness of the steel will be right around .105" +/-. The model you are asking about is a "K" Warthog with Thunderstorm Kevlar and orange pinstripes. The "K" models signify a taller guardless blade variation that is more "kitchen" use friendly. Check out the reviews thread above for a great write-up on this model by Adequacy.

Phil

Chris is a man of few words. Sometimes too few. :D
Phil

Lol, sometimes especially before first cup of morning coffee;)

What I believe he meant to say is that all of these are 3/32" CPM 154 with tapered tangs. Actual mill thickness of the steel will be right around .105" +/-. The model you are asking about is a "K" Warthog with Thunderstorm Kevlar and orange pinstripes. The "K" models signify a taller guardless blade variation that is more "kitchen" use friendly. Check out the reviews thread above for a great write-up on this model by Adequacy.

Phil

Thank you for elaborating more on that Phil! Coffee is a brewing and I will be working online today responding to posts, emails and catching up on admin.

Disclaimer!! The Trial Hand doesn't like its photo taken and will bite!! LOL :D

Ouchsm-vi.jpg
Ummm ALL OKT's have potential to do this. I believe this one was from the Shrike.

HateWhenThatHappens-vi.jpg

Last edited:
No sneak peak today, still recovering from the long holiday weekend! ;):D I will be finishing these up in the morning. I still need to sandblast the handles put the final grinds on them and sharpen. Everything is looking really good, just a little behind schedule.

These two pairs really highlight the design differences between the two models.......I'll bet that Koa even looks more amazing in hand.

Stunning work Chris !

Last edited:
These two pairs really highlight the design differences between the two models.......I'll bet that Koa even looks more amazing in hand.

Stunning work Chris !

I said nearly the same thing when he posted the two photos on Instagram. The K2 is really an elegant evolution of the Raptor that separates itself rather than replaces the original design. Some beautiful knives coming our way!

Wow Chris, those are really nice!

Thanks Jerry!

Stunning work Chris !

Thank you! I thought it would be good to post up the 2 variations together to show the contrasts. I am glad you guys picked up on it!
The Koa is pretty spectacular!

I said nearly the same thing when he posted the two photos on Instagram. The K2 is really an elegant evolution of the Raptor that separates itself rather than replaces the original design. Some beautiful knives coming our way!

Thank you Danny, I couldn't agree more, one reason I decided not to replace the original Raptor and just add to it or offer a different take on an already extremely functional knife design.

Back