trade? Tusker Companion for Polaris

TPVT

Gold Member
hi all.
I have a beautiful rosewood handled Tusker Companion. however, i really would like to try a Polaris.

8693665847_629f4df2c8_c.jpg

Let me know if interested in a trade.

thanks.
-todd

P.S. Scott, i'm guessing this is ok to post in your forum. if not, please remove.

Todd, you are welcome to post this here. Not a problem. You might also want to post in the exchange too if the mods are ok with positing in two places.
Scott

Todd, you are welcome to post this here. Not a problem. You might also want to post in the exchange too if the mods are ok with positing in two places.
Scott

thanks Scott. good idea. I will try here first and then put an offer out on the exchange too, as necessary.

Check with Andster, I know he wants to get rid of his :D.

Just kidding, that's wishful thinking on my part. If you find one, I'll trade it from you ;). I traded mine to Andy...

Check with Andster, I know he wants to get rid of his :D.

Just kidding, that's wishful thinking on my part. If you find one, I'll trade it from you ;). I traded mine to Andy...
I'm not going to part with mine. I'm looking for a Bolo if anyone wants to trade for a 8 inch Big Bore Tusker.;)

Two great designs, the Polaris and Bolo. Two on the wish list, hopefully in 2014.

CDDOGFAN had a really nice one for sale at Scotts shop. Long gone, wish I would've just coughed it up and pounced on it. Self restraint comes at the most inopportune times.

Last edited:
Two great designs, the Polaris and Bolo. Two on the wish list, hopefully in 2014.

CDDOGFAN had a really nice one for sale at Scotts shop. Long gone, wish I would've just coughed it up and pounced on it. Self restraint comes at the most inopportune times.

that gave me a chuckle. thanks for the banter fellas. if nothing else, it was entertaining.

Back