Traded off my Helle Harding today.

Traded with a good professional friend. Traded it for a Labrador Retriever mix.

J.%2520Holland%2527s%2520Lab%2520Mix.png

My buddy needs to find a home for her as she was his nephews dog when his nephew lived with him, but now with his nephew and kids gone or leaving there is no one to spend time with her.

Now I have to talk my wife into another lab mix to join our lab mix. Regardless, I think I can find her a home.

John has got the knife now. So if it's not the dog, it'll likely be some books.

Leghog, I've been thinking about your trade since you first posted it this evening. I couldn't think of a way to respond earlier. You sir are a good person. Any knife can be replaced quite easily but the love of an animal is something very special. I guess some people just don't understand that all animals have emotions and it will surely take her a little while to adjust. She will bring you immeasurably more smiles than that knife ever would have. Good on you.
Bob

Leghog, I've been thinking about your trade since you first posted it this evening. I couldn't think of a way to respond earlier. You sir are a good person. Any knife can be replaced quite easily but the love of an animal is something very special. I guess some people just don't understand that all animals have emotions and it will surely take her a little while to adjust. She will bring you immeasurably more smiles than that knife ever would have. Good on you.
Bob

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've two Border Collies that I miss like mad when I'm away from home. When I arrived back from my trip they wet bananas when I came up the drive. The oldest has been glued to me since.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399098934.709718.jpg

There are no three things I love more in this world than my two dogs and my wife :)

Last edited:
Wife says, no. And in no uncertain terms. She says our own Lab-Beagle mix we got from the shelter 33 months ago is enough. I probably found my friend's lab mix a home in CT with my one of sisters or with a friend's long retired father in western Virginia whose dog just died.

My dog

Dixie%2520Medium.JPG

Dixie.JPG

Back