Triple Play

Whoa-- very nice!

Do you have a favorite...?

~ P.
The OD green seems to find its way into my pocket most often. It's 1/8" TT and feels best to me. The other two are 3/32" SFT. I also like swedged blades. They all called to me when i saw them and i couldnt resist. The Esquires are one of my favorites for edc. These all get carried.

The OD green seems to find its way into my pocket most often. It's 1/8" TT and feels best to me. The other two are 3/32" SFT. I also like swedged blades. They all called to me when i saw them and i couldnt resist. The Esquires are one of my favorites for edc. These all get carried.

This all makes good sense to me. Congrats on a great set of knives, and thanks for the response. :)

~ P.

Three for Thursday... old school, new school and home schooled (bc like some homeschooled it's kinda crooked and ungainly in some spots)

371f6e7ab46dd3ca5fbcbc7133c84fcb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wondered where the OS went. I wanted it but at least it has a good home.

I'll lyk if I let it go... gonna try to pair down my knife collection to my top 10... I think that's a more manageable collection than what I have... lol

I'll lyk if I let it go... gonna try to pair down my knife collection to my top 10... I think that's a more manageable collection than what I have... lol

I feel your pain. I'd have to pare it down to top 10 of each maker [emoji15]

So cool that I get to join this thread! Thank you to Jarrett, Mac, and Andy!

O0SZZNw.jpg

DAMN that's a big knife! Ironically while "Crocodile Dundee" comes to mind, it would land his butt in court these days :D

Aye it's big and I haven't put it on the scales yet but I'm guessing close to 6oz

Back