Trophy Room - Hunting and Fishing Pics

Riz!

Platinum Member
For all you Survivors! Who hunt and fish, share pics of your trophies here. Any and all pics of your adventures are welcome. There doesnt have to be a catch or a kill. Even just pics of preseason scouting trips and game camera shots are welcome.

Extra credit for including Survive! Knives in your pics.

I will start. I fished from my kayak on the Potomac today. Took along my necker. It is perfect for kayak fishing because you can keep it on your finger when you tie knots.

Last edited:
Great thread idea! I like your lanyard set up on the necker I might have to give that a go too.

Quick shot of my hunting room... Nothing huge, just some nice muley bucks & antelope.

Last edited:
I know this has been posted in the official
Pic thread but it belongs here too.

Dont ask!

As much as I wish it was, it was not flying when I got it.

A mallard, gadwall and a wood duck (with a 3.5) from this duck season

Last edited:
More ducks... Greenwing teal and another woodie. Thats me next to my kayak. Its a wilderness systems commander 140.

Thanks! Your trophy room makes me jealous! what'd you use to take those muleys and pronghorn?

Thanks! Your trophy room makes me jealous! what'd you use to take those muleys and pronghorn?

Thanks. All rifle, shot them all with a old model 70 270 my dad gave me when I was a kid. My youngest son got the antelope on the left when he was 13 years old.

Im jealous of all these. All very fine catches and nice kills. Never duck hunted but, i can bet hunting bow is most certainly a challenge. i love going to west texas for mule deer and turkey. White tail, Hogs, and small game is most of whats here, so i fish a lot more in east texas where i live.

Great thread Riz!! Are hound-hunting pics welcome?

Nice trophy room, huntsmuleys. That antelope buck on the right is a beauty, too, man.

Any and all types of hunting pics! Even if you used a falcon to catch a rabbit!

Back