Trophy Room - Hunting and Fishing Pics

Congrats to you and your son Jon! How awesome is that!!

You're making me miss hunting BIG whitetails. I'm going to have to start planning for a trip up North, no chance for a buck of that caliber here. Way to go man.

Congrats to you and your son Jon! How awesome is that!!

You're making me miss hunting BIG whitetails. I'm going to have to start planning for a trip up North, no chance for a buck of that caliber here. Way to go man.

You take me hunting for a mountain lion and you can come hunt my land for a big ole buck

That's a phenomenal deer how wide is it? Is that a trophy there, or do you see one's that big on your land.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I didn't measure him. I never measured any animal I shot.

It's a nice deer but there's still much bigger. This was the third biggest that was on my land regularly. I had him below me while bowhuning but couldn't close the deal. If you scroll up a page or two I posted a vid of a ten I was hunting. He busted me climbing out of the tree in early October. The area has a lot of big bucks and my neighbors shoot some really really big ones. This is only my second season owning this land.

Indeed some nice bucks. We hadn't had but one buck on all our cameras this year, and just a few doe. Which we can only hunt doe this weekend. I hope to get out this afternoon.

Good looking buck, hunter! :thumbup:

A buddy found these at opposite ends of the same field this past spring. Had him on camera once or twice but he's been elusive so far this year.

Thanks for the kinds words again guys. Those of you out yet hunting this year good luck to you.

Good looking buck, hunter! :thumbup:

A buddy found these at opposite ends of the same field this past spring. Had him on camera once or twice but he's been elusive so far this year.

Man it looks like those came off of another pig. I can't believe the size of those bucks back there.

Had a fun weekend on the mississip.
bf9e4845cbd8f08179d529f140231c3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see Ringnecks (lower left), Buffleheads (lower right), but I am not sure what the ones on top are... Canvasbacks?

Poon what pool where you hunting?

We were in pool 8 in Stoddard. I heard the cans were down in pool 9 ferryville too. Limited on cans, had some buffies, ringnecks, bluebills, and goldeneyes. Dog was tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back