Trophy Room - Hunting and Fishing Pics

Finally got some time off. Got to go with my dad and my son to central/west Texas for a three day hunt. Had an awesome time and it was great getting away from my crazy work schedule.

No big rack, but certainly meat in the freezer. Hopefully in the next month we'll get out for some fishing, for more good eatings.

Awesome! Glad to see you checked back in with us. Thought you may have beem gone for good. Congrats on a successful hunt with your son and father.

Yea work has me gone all the time now. Plus I've picked up diy gear sewing, so I guess I'm humbly waiting my knives and sewing gear.

Anyone else going spring turkey?
This is his first bird! He did great. Head shot and done. Cleaned it himself with a knife a helped him make. And a CPK EDC.

3f23f66d49cf720e274f6533878cecb7.jpg

Congrats to your boy, very cool!! Still a week out for us. Looks like he's got a good beard too.

ETA: Just picked up another 870 and comp-stocked it so hopefully it doesn't flatten my girl like last year!

My clone caught his first smallmouth yesterday and the first fish ever caught on the new boat!!

Last edited:
59F8F1CE-44E6-44D9-91AD-1BFB7EB62DE0_zpskt8gu35i.jpg
Well i cant figure out how to get pics to show from photobucket.

Woohoo! Nice smallie, and look at that smile! :) I've heard they're biting here now. Man I need some time out.

Took my dad out. We caught a bunch. Mostly little ones, but they are all fat. They have been chowing down on minnows. They crushed a new rapala crankbait that I bought the other day. Gonna have to get a few more of the new color! Top pic is the lure of the day and bottom was the biggest fish of the day

AE7F245D-F8A3-498F-A969-809F5080257F_zpsezpjud4f.png

07154F70-08E4-4475-B127-5B10362C269C_zpsmyjbrpxl.jpg

^^^...the biggest fish of the day.

Looks like he's holding a nice smallmouth. :D:p:D:p

Sorry... couldn't resist

Back