• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TSF Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSF Beast with blue cerakote frame and black cerakote S35VN blade. I am not the original owner, but the knife appears to me to have been carried, as evidenced by the minimal wear to the finish on the clip. The edge appears to have been near mirror polished and I have not used the knife for anything more than opening mail. It truly is a BEAST of a knife. I’m itching for a new blade and can’t afford to run out and buy one right now, so…

Trade interests include:

TAD Dauntless, ZT0850, ZT0095S90BLK or ZT0095BW, ZT0452CF or ZT0452G10, BM710M390, BM AFCK M390, BM Ares S30V, Large Wilkins Ritter Grip, D/A Vallotton Conversions, large CF Inkosi or Seb 25, Southern Grind Spider Monkey, SNG CC, Lionsteel TiSpine or TRE (full Ti), Blackwater Aculus, MT Whaleshark or DOC, Bradley Alias I... Light use is fine. +/- cash, depending on the trade. May relist for sale. Not sure yet. Thanks.

TSF1.jpg tsf2.jpg TSF3.jpg TSF4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back