Tusker owners sound off

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
With the popularity of the Tusker, I like to start a Tusker user group. If you own and use a Tusker be it Micro, Mini, standard, Big Boar, Tusker Bowie or Tusker Campanion, sound off. I'll start a list here with a member#. I'm going to mail everyone a patch. I'll be working on a special patch just for the Tusker. In the meantime I'll send each member the current patch I have.
Scott

Tusker User Group members
Scott Gossman #01
hayseedw45 #02
adrenjunky #03
lungcutter #04
BillyC #05
cddogfan1 #06
kahuana #07
bigcountry1315 #08
pittesteele #09
rotte #10
J.Williams #11
fishiker #12
silenthunterstudios #13
D86PQ #14
protodoc #15
snakedoc #16
euroross #17
trailside22 #18
Quarter Tank #19
monarch99 #20
patrickx #21
gundy #22
beanbag #23
shockjockey24 #24
Byron Kerns #25 http://www.byronkernssurvival.com
farmboy #26
BloodGroove4570 #27
RedSnake1997 #28
Riverwarrior #29
Duke84 #30
Haole #31
stanley white #32
Ossa1970 #33
bcol773 #34
wheel #35
K Williams #36
hiking643 #37
Steven65 #38
Sparkchaser #39
Andster #40
Jason Richmond #41
RobStanley #42

Last edited:
Scott you know I am in to be a member. Thanks for your generosity and talent!

Mike

Tusker user group #8

Last edited:
Wow, Thanks Scott....You know im in. I curious to see how many others use this knife.....

J, there are alot of Tuskers out there. Many belong to people who don't frequent forums.
I'll give numbers in order to those that post in this thread unless someone has another way in mind. PM or email me your address so I can send out a patch. Once I get new ones made up, I'll send those out. J., Quarter Tank and trailside I already have your addresses.
Thanks so much for your support.
Scott

Sign me up. My mini tusker is my go to knife. Hope to save up for a regular tusker in the near future. Thanks Scott.

Cool.

I have three Tuskers and love them all.
I will pm you my address.

Thanks for putting this together.

I've carried a Tusker once in a while and count myself as a fan. This knife's simple appearance belies it's abilities--largely because of Scott's excellent grind. Count me in.

P8030161-L.jpg

I contacted the company that makes my patches with the info to get the patches in the works. Usually takes about a month to get them made up.
Thanks again for your support.
Scott

Scott, I'll take the last number on the list for now since there are many other owners before me

I am however very proud to be a part of this small elite membership

Scott, I am in! Thanks man. I have a Tusker I got from Andy in trade at your get together last year; a Tusker bowie?; and the Tusker that saw active duty. Yes, I have no problem sticking my chest out and announcing I was lucky enough to win that at Scotts get together last year.

Any number is great man.

That new handle design looked great too!

BTW, Scott, this thread should be a sticky...

Ironwood scales, 6.5" blade (including ricasso), 3/16" thick A-2. Awesome knife.

Back