Tusker owners sound off

I started a list with ones I could remember off the top of my head. There are many many more. I know of two Tuskers that are serving in the Afghanistan and the Middle East right now, just like rotte's did and one is coming to me for a makeover from a Canadian Spec Ops member. I'll revise the list as more post here and ones I remember.
Scott

Hi Scott,
I dont know if its possible, but i would like to jump on this list as i Will be ordering a Tusker very shortly...
Just trying to decide on specifics of blade length etc etc...
Thanks alot.

PS, what is approx wait on orders of a Tusker?

Thanks
Ray

Billy and I love our tuskers and use them on a regular basis. They are great tools to have in the woods. I have the Big Boar and Billy has the Mini Tusker, both are awesome!

Ive got a 5" spear point...im in for a patch...and the postage should be cheap scott (im near Annapolis). Ive been meaning to come out there one day since Im working in The Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
Chris

Got you down Chris. You are #24 to match your username.
Hell, you're only 20, 25 mintues away from the shop being in Aberdeen. You should try and make it to Gosstoberfest in Oct.
Scott

This is pretty cool seeing all the Tusker users out there. Keep posting, the list is growing.
Scott

cool, i'm on board
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
gossmans.jpg

:D

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
Groucho Marx

Well, I think I'll make an exception for the Tusker Owners Association because I have a feeling the Big Boar Tusker I just bought from LightGuy is going to kick a$$! Especially after Scott touches up the edge for me next week.

In the mean time, I'll just have to drool over these pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Acreage and outdoors stuff is the kind of duty mine goes through. It's usually stuffed behind the drivers seat with the chains, wrenches, and equipment jacks.

I'm in.

I just got a Micro Tusker to hold me until i get a Big brother tusker for him,
does this count for me to get into this Elite club???
021.jpg

Add me to the list... I've got 2 Tuskers... a 5" and 7.5-8" bladed bad boy. :) Have to measure them out for the actual specs. Had them for a while... :D

Back