• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Honyaki Usuba Slicers [Price Drop/One Left]

I've got two nice hand forged honyaki usuba for sale here (One left!), both are made for right-handers and are terrific slicers.

ylViVmE.jpg

tZc1Yj9.jpg

First up is the zebra wood usuba. It has a nice octagonal handle of zebra wood with a wenge spacer, and a full hidden tang. Blade material is 1095, I gave it an angular gunome style hamon that is showing some great activity. The blade has a chisel geometry with one face convex to the edge and the other face flat. Comes with a full spalted maple saya that has a matching wenge spacer and wenge pin. OAL is 12.25" and the blade length is 6". The blade is approximately 1/8" thick. Sharpened up to 6000 grit on a waterstone, this knife makes for a fantastic slicer. Asking $265 $240 ships free in the contig. U.S. PayPal preferred

WE9FWg6.jpg

VhObDkY.jpg

vKBoXCQ.jpg

dMMx35c.jpg

IkOjfv9.jpg

IMbwO5b.jpg

QYziZGi.jpg

Next is the spalted maple wood usuba. It has an octagonal handle of spalted with two wenge spacers, and a full hidden tang. Blade material is 1095, with a gunome style hamon. Again, the blade has a chisel geometry with one face convex to the edge and the other face flat. Comes with a full spalted maple saya that has a matching wenge spacer and wenge pin. OAL is 11.5" and the blade length is 5.25". The blade is approximately 1/8" thick. Sharpened up to 6000 grit on a waterstone, this knife also makes for a fantastic slicer. Asking $SOLD ships free in the contig. U.S. PayPal preferred

Pt56X3o.jpg

aFN1Ux5.jpg

IVLpB1V.jpg

RFb0IAH.jpg

k9H9VvT.jpg

QDOXgTu.jpg

First to ask gets them, please make it clear which of them you'd like. Contact me at YozakuraForge@gmail.com, PM me, or post a comment if you have any questions or would like to claim a blade.

Thanks for looking,
-Grant

Back