• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ultralight Shelter Sale - NEMO

Hey y'all up for sale are two very lightly used NEMO Equipment shelters.

NEMO Hornet 2p (Asking $250 shipped)

This tent has exactly 5 nights slept in. Was purchased for an AT Thru Hike and the hiker (a dear friend) just ended up being too tall for it. He's 6' 4" and was unable to make it comfortable. I am 6' and can sleep and lay comfortably in it. Trail weight is right around 32 ounces.

I can furnish more photos if you all need them, just trying to figure out how the new image thing works on here.
NEMOhornet.jpg

NEMO GoGoElite (Bivy) (Asking $220, shipped)

This is a lightly used bivy I've had a couple of years. Got it from the guys at NEMO when I worked in industry. A few of the airbeam attachments are no longer bound to the main seam line but the airbeam is structurally sound and works well. Some pilling is starting to occur on the bug netting at the entrance of the bivy. Trail weight is about 26 ounces.

gogo.jpg

Please don't hesitate to reach out and I can get you any pictures you might need. Thanks!

Back