Ummm OK......WOW! 2nd Phase!

Always love hearing a new Sebenza owner's first impressions. It really is an experience opening your first one.

Enjoy it, Joe!

Congrats. Every knife lover needs to atleast try one out. Have fun with it, I'm sure you will.

Let us all know how much you like the Tanto style tip.

Hope it doesn't fall off the steering wheel!! That's not the first thing that you want to cut! Enjoy!!

I wasn't floored by my sebenza straight away. It was an appreciation that grew over time.

Congrats on the new knife.

Congratulations, now you have to go put some personality on that gorgeous tanto.
Where's the 25 ?????

Thanks everyone!! I still have the stupid shit eating grin stuck on my face!!
Been fondling it constantly! Smooth as butter and it free drops when I unlock it! Just awesome!
Melted into my hand right out of the box. Hard to explain, but it feels 'right' in hand.
Absolutely love it!
Joe

PS.....Ajack!!!!! 25 CF will be knocking on my door tomorrow!! Got great deals on both!

Just got a tracking update on the 25. It is on time!! This will be 2 nights in a row that feel like the night before Christmas!

It always makes me happy when I hear about a knife bringing joy to someone's life. That joy you feel is worth more than the cost of the knife itself.

I hope you get a lifetime of joy out of it.

Thank you!! Much joy from this one!!

It always makes me happy when I hear about a knife bringing joy to someone's life. That joy you feel is worth more than the cost of the knife itself.

I hope you get a lifetime of joy out of it.

I wasn't floored by my sebenza straight away. It was an appreciation that grew over time.

Congrats on the new knife.

It's wierd, I wasn't either. Maybe I watched too many videos or read too many reviews but when I first got mines I liked it but didn't love it. After carrying it, using it, and cleaning it I now respect it alot.

Congrats palonej on the tanto! What made you go tanto as your first one?

It's wierd, I wasn't either. Maybe I watched too many videos or read too many reviews but when I first got mines I liked it but didn't love it. After carrying it, using it, and cleaning it I now respect it alot.

Congrats palonej on the tanto! What made you go tanto as your first one?

Yea my first impression was..really that's it, no kiddin' huh...a few months later I finally got it. I think the difference is I only had really had autos and had less than 15 knives Joe has to have about 200 and none particularly inexpensive.

IMG_2367.JPG Nah! Not close to 200! Don't forget I have 3 sons that love to 'borrow' my knives.....I use the term borrow very loosely!
I see many disappear, and I love that they take an interest! They have also chipped in and got me 2 seriously cool blades!! Ti Millie and a 710-1401 with their initials engraved.

Got another box in the mail today thanks to Shane here on the forum!
Silly grin firmly glued on my face!!

Thank you!!
Tell the truth, my favorite dealer, Justin at White Mountain on eBay made me a deal I would have been brain dead to refuse!!
Turns out I love the grind CRK did on it! It is so stupid even and comes to an amazingly perfect tip!
The knives literally blow me away, but one thin in particular really impressed the shit out of me.....I think the pocket clips are, by far, the best clips I have ever handled. Very obvious a lot of serious thought went into the design.
These knives rock!
Joe

Enabling enabler is quite enabling!!!
:D:D
In all honesty, been on the lookout for a tanto Zaan. Tough to come by. Just missed one on the Exchange last week, but I have to say I am literally thrilled with the 2 I received!!
I love the grind on the tanto edge they did. It's amazingly even and comes to a beautifully perfect, and incredibly sharp tip!!
Each time I look at one I notice another little feature to add to functionality.
Really liking them!

Congrats but it looks like you're missing an Umnumzaan.

Back