Ummm OK......WOW! 2nd Phase!

An excellent duo you've got Joe. Sooner or later the kids are gonna find out about the CRK's :eek:and when they do, it won't be a borrow thing, it'll be "I thought you got that for me." thing.
Actually, I'd tell you to skip the tanto Umnumzaan for now and get a partial serrated next. Man, that's a great work knife and the way CRK does the serration, it's amazing. I didn't like serrated blades until I got a CRK.
Now, if CRK made a tanto/serrated blade, I'd pee a little on myself :D

Congrats on the recent purchases!

Thank you!!
Tell the truth, my favorite dealer, Justin at White Mountain on eBay made me a deal I would have been brain dead to refuse!!
Turns out I love the grind CRK did on it! It is so stupid even and comes to an amazingly perfect tip!
The knives literally blow me away, but one thin in particular really impressed the shit out of me.....I think the pocket clips are, by far, the best clips I have ever handled. Very obvious a lot of serious thought went into the design.
These knives rock!
Joe

The CRK pocket clip is a moment of great human achievement. So perfect in fact, that sometime you can forget how perfect it is, as you have no reason to consider its flawless functionality.

Nice knives and congratulations, my friend! I figured you'd get to CRKs sooner or later. Inasmuch as you seem have at least one of every other folder made, it was only a matter of time and by process of elimination that a couple Sebenzas would cross your threshold. ;)

Seriously, Joe, these are great knives in a niche all their own. That KnifeArt 25 CF is sweet. My KA large 21 CF is close to my favorite knife and is my most carried work user. Its Ti side looks like it's been attacked by giant snails from Mars. I know you'll use your two and your appreciation will only grow. No doubt their numbers will swell as well. :rolleyes:

Steve

Thanks everyone!! I am just flat out blown away by them!!
It seems each day I find something new to impress me!!
This was yesterday's new thing......and it REALLY impressed me!!
Messing around with the 21 and forgot to tighten up the pivot. It was really loose and I kept happily flicking away.
Looked at the knife and the pivot screw was just about loose enough to fall out!! Ooooops! My fault!!
Before I tightened it up I checked for any blade play and there was absolutely no movement in any direction!
Huh??? With no tension at all on the pivot there is no movement??
Amazing knives!!
Damn!!
That really blew me away!

View attachment 712270 Sebenza virgin here.......till about 15 minutes ago.
The word that comes to mind......WOW!!!
Absolutely amazing!! Can't wait to beat the snot out of it!!
What a cool knife!
Yup....WOW!!
Joe
So with a bit over a month available for carry time, which of the two finds its way into your pocket more often?
How have they worked for you and your daily uses?

Congrats Joe.

Thank you William!!
I have fallen in love with the tanto 21. For some reason I'm finding that blade shape extremely useful at work. Don't get me wrong, the 25 is with me almost as much!
In short, wish I didn't wait as long as I did to pick one up. They really are flat out amazing knives!
Joe

Back