Unable to log on to BF's

Since Thursday I've attempted to log on and nothing happens. I've entered my name, tried my email address instead of that, and then entered my password. I've probably done this 30 times in the past 2 1/2 days and this is the first time I've been able to log on. Any ideas?

Yes for me something similar.
For the past 3-4 days I can intermittently sign in, even make a single post, (I only usually inhabit the traditional forum), but as soon as I start to navigate away from the page I was on the site logs me off. I then can't log back in.
Sometimes, but only intermittently, if I close my browser then go back to BF (which I've just done to post this) I can sign back in but then experience the same problems all over.
I initially thought it was because I'm close the to re-registration date for my Basic Membership which is around this time, but I don't think that's the case.
The few multi-quotes I've tried (in the trad' forum) have resulted in me being logged off.
I contacted BF using the contact icon at the top right of the page but without response but I'm sure their a busy lot so please don't anyone take that as a criticism.
Hope someone can sort this out.

Since Thursday I've attempted to log on and nothing happens. I've entered my name, tried my email address instead of that, and then entered my password. I've probably done this 30 times in the past 2 1/2 days and this is the first time I've been able to log on. Any ideas?

Ummm...autocorrect on your device?
What device are you using?
Try clearing your cookies, then close the browser. Then open the browser and try logging in.

Back