• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Unique Mini Axe

For sale is this mini axe. No, your eyes are not deceiving you, this is truly a “mini” axe. The tape measure and $20 bill show the true size of this unique piece. This is a real axe, it is sharp and makes a nice conversation piece and will also be a great bushcraft tool for preparing kindling for a fire. I am asking $35 for it, shipped to your door.

First person to post and unconditional “I’ll take it” will be the new owner. Please follow up with a PM (what is now called a “conversation”)

I will accept Paypal, or postal money order. I detest paypal, and am willing to wait for postal money order, what ever the buyer prefers, but please add 4% for paypal transaction.

Not interested in trades at this time, shipping in the CONUS only, no international sales, Sorry.

Please contact me with questions before posting that you will take it. I reserve the right to choose who I do business with. Must be at least 18 years old and in compliance with all state and local laws to purchase, I will defer to whoever calls out seconds, thirds, etc if something unfortunate happens to the primary buyer.

Thanks, Cosmo

Back