Update on Beckerhead Sign-Up

looks like the forum lost a few posts here. will have to look into that.

Yo. I never intended this to be the new thread, but it's cool. I'll combine the threads. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so in the morning, I'll try to sort out for myself where we are. Looks like Bladite graciously handled some requests.

I never agreed to take on this part of the subforum, but I'll at least try to get us caught up if needed. At Blade, the mods will have to figure out who's taking on membership duties.

Yo. I never intended this to be the new thread, but it's cool. I'll combine the threads. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so in the morning, I'll try to sort out for myself where we are. Looks like Bladite graciously handled some requests.

I never agreed to take on this part of the subforum, but I'll at least try to get us caught up if needed. At Blade, the mods will have to figure out who's taking on membership duties.

i always assume, due to a post to that effect, that Derek would do membership stuff? Moose was doing that, but a well justified hiatus occurred on his behalf. i completely didn't sign up for it, but have been doing mass updates as needed.

we all mods need to do more than keep the spam and riff raff down, but i'm finding i have a full life too... oh well :D still, i'm around a lot. ask me stuff. consult. i speak to Ethan at least weekly if not daily.

I'll take over the chore if someone were to teach me the in's and the out's.

Back