Update on Snody Highroller Balisong Butterfly Knife project

UltraReef

Snody Admin
attachment.php

attachment.php

Huge blade :eek: What size is that pup?

If I remember correctly it has an 8 inch blade...I ended up with one but it's on it's way back from the show. I will take some pics then. :D

Wow that is a serious size for a bali.I love the hex pocket for the pivot bolt head to keep bolt from turning.
I like the classic channel handles although it could have $ instead of slots.
Well done.

Yea, it's the best balisong the world has seen in at least a decade. Another cool feature of the pivot is it's adjustability with 60 threads per inch. Cool stuff indeed! :D

Wow that is a serious size for a bali.I love the hex pocket for the pivot bolt head to keep bolt from turning.
I like the classic channel handles although it could have $ instead of slots.
Well done.

Really love the looks of this knife. I am sort of new to the bali world so forgive me if its obvious but what quality balisongs are you referring to from a decade ago? The Benchmade 42?
Also do you know if there are plans to incorporate a latch into future releases?

Yea, it's the best balisong the world has seen in at least a decade. Another cool feature of the pivot is it's adjustability with 60 threads per inch. Cool stuff indeed! :D

Thanks! You are correct and yes, he does plan on doing a version with a latch. :D

Really love the looks of this knife. I am sort of new to the bali world so forgive me if its obvious but what quality balisongs are you referring to from a decade ago? The Benchmade 42?
Also do you know if there are plans to incorporate a latch into future releases?

The most recent information as posted various places is the Snody Highroller has a Wicked Handground 5" CPM S35v Blade featuring a Double Bevel and Double Swedge. Custom Snody Designed 6al4v Aerospace Titanium Integral Channel Handles Machined from Billet Stock. The Highroller weighs 4.2 ounces and measures 10.5" Overall.

We should start seeing a lot more of these in the wild within the next 60 days or so as preorders are completed. I havent seen any information that a final price has been determined yet.
If I am not mistaken Mike has sold one or two prototypes on IG or FB for around $1400 but I dont know if thats indicative of future pricing.

If I remember correctly it has an 8 inch blade...I ended up with one but it's on it's way back from the show. I will take some pics then. :D

What's the blade steel on this piece?

I thought the OPs claim of an 8" blade Bali sounded excessive.
5" sounds much better.
Is this Snody's first attempt at a Bali?

5" blade is perfect in my opinion,
I will get one if I have the chance.

The Snody Reclaimer Edge from 2006 makes a return in the form of the Snody Highroller Balisong......get some!! :D

10349971_708137759235228_2097116395360197255_n.jpg~original

10704157_708125155903155_8876199656113971937_n.jpg~original

Back