Ursa Minor - The first exclusive from Kizer and Carmel Cutlery - by Ray Laconico

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
From the mind of Ray Laconico comes this stellar folder, based on Ray's Baby Bear, fusing the best qualities of the Gemini and Intrepid models into a singular entity - the Ursa Minor.

While this has been on the market for some time, this is the first time that I've handled one (of all places, in UAE), and it is quickly becoming the knife to compete for pocket space with the Gemini!

Exclusively distributed by Carmel Cutlery (for distribution and retail) out of Carmel, CA, this knife takes Ray's hyper popular Gemini and adds the harpoon shaped blade from the Intrepid for more powerful cuts. The result is a super pocket-able knife with a mean streak for cutting.

If you are not familiar with Carmel Cutlery, here is their info:

Check it out online or in store! Give Sanford (owner) a shout and tell him Bladeforum and Kizer sent you!

This collaboration with Carmel Cutlery marks a new step for Kizer. We are extremely honored to work with an outstanding designer in Ray; and with an exceptional partner in Carmel Cutlery.

L1010656.jpgKi3472.jpgKi3472-2.jpgL1010621.jpg

The Kizer Team

I must say that I was very impressed with the Ursa Minor.

Any plans for the milled pocket clip to work it's way onto the other Ray collabs?

Kizer Laconico Ursa Minor is now available at BladeHQ for $180 shipped.

Back