USA Made Blade Hinderer Half Track Giveaway!

I'm in one more time.

Maybe I'd pair it with my favorite Becker...a Cincy Machax.

i-WsnqPgj-X4.jpg

Sorry I am a little later tonight getting to pic a winner. Thank you all for the post and for all the support over the years.

The winner is post #26. mbay1455 you have just won a Half Track. I hope it pairs nicely with your Becker Knives! I will shoot you a PM so we can get your Half Track in the mail to you ASAP.

Thank you again to everyone who entered!

Congrats to mbay1455, and thanks to Whittler for the opportunity.

~Chip

Congrats to mbay1455! And big thanks to Whittler for the opportunity. More power to USA Made Blade!

Thanks for the chance to enter, Whitty. It was a fun GAW. Congrats mbay!

Congratulations to the winner, who else is going to be able to say they were given a Hinderer:). That's something to brag about!!

A BIG applaud to Whitty for having this GAW and for the service usamadeblade provides for their customers. I ordered a ZT on Saturday, got it packed up with a tracking number on Sunday and it is being shipped on Monday.
Now, that is great service!!!!!! It's more than I was expecting.

Congrats mbay1455!

A big thanks to Whitty and USA Made Blade for the giveaway, it was a lot of fun taking part in it.

Wow, can't believe it. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I just spent some time on your site drooling over the many options and will send my selection to you shortly.

Thanks Whitty and thanks usamadeblade.

Woohoo, kid in a candy store feeling.

The Half Track arrived yesterday, perfectly packaged. Exciting just to open the mailbox and see that package from USAMadeBlade sitting there.

At work now so only one pic for now, more later. Thanks again Scott for your incredible generosity. This has to be one of the great giveaways ever and I'm extremely fortunate and grateful to have won it.

i-5NbPTsv-XL.jpg

Back