• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Victorinox Swiss Army Knives - Alox scales with Pocket-Clip mod (I know, not all that traditional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
I've posted these in "Production Folders" a couple of times, thought I'd offer them here this time:

(reposted with prices elsewhere)

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales, making them a bit less conspicuous than previous offerings, though they appear darker in these photos than IRL for some reason...
The Black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.

I do have an Orchid pioneer on-hand as well but wasn't sure about adding a clip to it, so contact me if you are interested.

Prices include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.
Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

6bUeGoR.jpg
V85rizG.jpg
DslTti1.jpg
7iWad19.jpg
xQKmoLL.jpg
Erme1gG.jpg
aSVs8dI.jpg
kElf616.jpg
52bxMHh.jpg
qAP3GUT.jpg

lpqqo5w

Last edited: