Victorinox wish list (or I wish they made this)

An executive with a larger version of the rambler phillips blade with bottle opener instead of the orange peeler and adding a flat head tip to the nail file instead of the nail cleaner. This wold be my grail sak. I think the phillips blade would be far more useful than serrated orange peeler with the benefit of the bottle opener being slightly bigger than the one on the rambler.

84mm Camper. All the parts for this exist on other 84mm models.

I also love the idea of a mini Farmer (cadet with inline awl and wood saw). Alox Huntsman (farmer with scissors).

111mm plus scales

I'd like to see a Farmer with added scissors ,
it would be close to a Fieldmaster one of my other favorites

Bring back the Alox Solo.
Replace the awl with an inline Phillips on the Electrician.
Edit: Bring back the Alox Bantam.
Second edit: Found both on SwissBianco.

Last edited:
This is kind of out there, but I've been dreaming of a "Super-SAK" for years. Imagine a Pioneer with titanium scales, one of which would have an integral lock, which would in turn hold open a Delica-esque blade made out of some sort of good modern steel, and add a pocket clip to finish the whole thing off. I think it'd be the perfect EDC knife.

I want the Alox Pioneer Settler to come back really badly. Why on earth would they stop it? It's such a classic pocket knife. Oh and in colours too please. :D

I would love a two tool thick SAK with a magnifying glass. Maybe it would have to be three tools thick...but still.
TC

Looking for premium blades and Titanium handles assembled with screws.

I would love a two tool thick SAK with a magnifying glass. Maybe it would have to be three tools thick...but still.
TC

One word: Scientist

Not easy to find, but not too difficult to make. Add a scissor layer and you get the Yeoman. I've seen a Scientist and a Yeoman on the big auction site in recent weeks, so they are out there.

Personally,
1. I wish the OH Trekker line didn't have up and down blade play
2. Switch the Gardner Ranger blade with a pruning blade and add a screwdriver or two.

Another vote for bringing back the Pocket Pal. Two good sized blades in a very thin & light package.
Can't understand why they stopped making it:thumbsup:

Another vote for bringing back the Pocket Pal. Two good sized blades in a very thin & light package.
Can't understand why they stopped making it:thumbsup:
Probably because the secretary is the same knife in Alox , and Alox is trendy.
The only advantages of Alox are thickness and strength, but the pocket pal is thin enough already and so lightweight that I don't think the cellador scales would break if dropped.

How about custom tool selection. I understand this is offered at some gatherings,why not a website where you can check off the tools you want and order it. A lot of people would be willing to pay a premium for that service.

A Tinker or Spartan with a sheepsfoot secondary blade from the electrician.

Or a sheepsfoot main blade from their gardening knife onto the same and put a pioneer awl in place of the secondary blade. Then only have the corkscrew or philips screwdriver below.

I could go for an 84mm Compact. And they should bring back the Cadet II.

Probably because the secretary is the same knife in Alox , and Alox is trendy.
The only advantages of Alox are thickness and strength, but the pocket pal is thin enough already and so lightweight that I don't think the cellador scales would break if dropped.

I'd settle very fast if they brought back the secretary. A fantastically great coin pocket knife!

Cadet with an electrician blade, and just a general expansion of the Alox line, more colors, models, etc...

Back