Vote: Best Looking Spyderco

1. Stainless Dragonfly - Extremely streamlined, elegant design.
  2. Bob Lum - Mix of bold angles and subtle curves.
  3. Large Calypso - Very classy. No wasted space.
    [/list=a]

I'll have to vote for the carbon-fiber walker too...just overall good knife design

Originally posted by Bill McWilliams:

"The Lum, well...it's been a frustration ever since I fell for it."

I hear you, Bill...
frown.gif

1) Tim Zowada (but plain edge would be better)
2) Shabaria
3) Veile

------------------
AKTI member A000873

For me it is either the large Calypso or the Military

------------------
Dale Richmond
AKTI Number A000949

"Best Looking" kinda translates into the one I tend to handle and fondle the most. No problemo, Viele is swell. Swooping, swirling, molded micarta; polished and gleaming silver and black; tapered elegance with heft and substance. Have you guessed its my fav Spydie?
I also love to show off the dynamic duo...The Calypso Twins (micarta of course)

------------------
><CHINOOK*>
--
Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult

"Best Looking" kinda translates into the one I tend to handle and fondle the most. No problemo, Viele is swell. Swooping,swirling, molded micarta; polished and gleaming silver and black; tapered elegance with heft and substance.
Boy, I wish I'd said that
smile.gif
. That's exactly the way I feel about my Viele and why I gave it my vote.

However I've got to say I've been playing with my Military a bit lately and my opinions of it have changed somewhat. I used to regard it as just a work horse but now I'm learning to appreciate its flowing lines and visual balance. It certainly gets my vote for second.

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

[This message has been edited by Clay Kesting (edited 03-15-2000).]

Calypsos! It would be nice to have micarta Dragonfly. It would be one nice looking knife
too.

For me, it`s the Khalsa, but I`d like to see one of the decorated Lum Chinese folders. I like the design of the Chinese folder a lot, and can`t wait to see it with either the bat or bamboo graphic on the handle. Is there a release date for those yet?

1) Michael Walker w/ carbon fiber
2) Lum
3) Starmate

------------------
Dennis Bible

For me, it would have to be the StarMate with no close second.

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh Fuller

I find most Spydercos to be fascinating, but I'm a tradionalist (old) I've got to go with the Jess Horn C27. It looks like nothing else in Spyderco's line, I wish they would do something else similar.
Take a look
View

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
Homepage: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=254126

Well, I'm somewhat new to the joys of Spyderco knives, however during the past year I've purchased five models. I have to say that the best looking one (so far) is my new carbon fiber Dragonfly. I keep taking it out of my pocket and just staring at it. To my eyes it's beautiful. Patti, at Ironstone also tells me that she's heard that carbon fiber Crickets will be available soon. I'll get one of those, too.
I'm definately a Spyderco convert.
smile.gif

Will

------------------
Mendacity is the
system we live in.

I agree with those who selected the Jess Horn C27. Best looking knife Spyderco ever made. Too bad they are no longer in production.

I am partial to the Centofantes. Very elegant little knives. Very utilitarian design. A good marriage of form and function. I carry the C25 everday.

I like the Starmate also, and have one on order.

Paracelsus, who thought the Hole was really ugly until my hand taught my eyes something

Back